Author Topic: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 39 (Final)  (Read 6797 times)

Fadeout4

• Global Moderator
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 39 (Final)
« on: December 24, 2016, 09:35:39 pm »

Torrent / MEGA

Timing/Typesetting/Encoding/Quality Check: Fadeout4
Editing: Toni
Translation Check: Xemnas
Special Thanks: Stark, Sirus

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:46:14 pm by Toni »

YoshiChao

• Post More
  • The Universe
Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 39 (Final)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 09:43:54 pm »
Thanks for all your hard work these past three season (and 4 parts) guys.

I only started following you guys since Stardust Crusaders, but fuck you've outdone yourselves considering for the longest while you were merely a no-rank group that wanted to sub Jojo.

It's been an amazing ride with you guys, and I also hope you're able to do (the hopefully inevitable) Part 5 adaptation, as it'd suck not having you guys around for that. However, as everyone always says in response to similar such posts - your own lives do matter the most, so take care of yourselves and achieve what you want to achieve.

Hope we meet again in the future for future anime releases and thanks for all your work thus far; I'll always follow you guys's subs for whatever shows you ever sub.

Rangerchan

• Post More
  • I'm new!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 09:46:45 pm »
Thank you for all your past, present and future efforts :D ALL the jojo fans should know about your releases (because they are easily the best) but sadly not all do for some reason.

Fadeout4

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 10:53:27 pm »
Thanks for all your hard work these past three season (and 4 parts) guys.

I only started following you guys since Stardust Crusaders, but fuck you've outdone yourselves considering for the longest while you were merely a no-rank group that wanted to sub Jojo.

It's been an amazing ride with you guys, and I also hope you're able to do (the hopefully inevitable) Part 5 adaptation, as it'd suck not having you guys around for that. However, as everyone always says in response to similar such posts - your own lives do matter the most, so take care of yourselves and achieve what you want to achieve.

Hope we meet again in the future for future anime releases and thanks for all your work thus far; I'll always follow you guys's subs for whatever shows you ever sub.

Thanks a lot for the kind words! To tell you the truth, we just don't know where we're going to be when the inevitable Part 5 adaptation begins. As for myself, I just graduated from my university this past semester, and I have no idea what my occupation is going to be like by the time Part 5 starts. It's a pretty massive shift for my personal life and I just don't know where life's gonna take me in the near future. All that we can guarantee at this time is that we're gonna finish Drifters and do the blurays of Jojo Part 4 and Drifters. Obviously I'm super interested in Drifters 2 and Jojo Part 5, and possibly other stuff that is yet to be announced (GIVE TRIGUN THE HxH 2011 TREATMENT PLZKTHX), but only time will tell what projects we end up picking up.

But anyway, thanks a ton for sticking with us and supporting us. The amount of positive feedback we've been getting regarding Jojo and Drifters means a lot to us. It makes us happy to know that our work is appreciated :D

changgers2

• Post More
  • Get wiggy!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 01:25:55 am »
Thank you guys for working so hard!

Wrath

• Contributing Member
  • Baltazar
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 10:58:47 am »
Many many thanks guys for giving this series to the best  possible quality.

I got to love jojo mainly because i was interest why Fadeout was so in love with it.Thanks man for this.  ;D

I enjoy this part as well especially everything that had to do with Kira.Amazing how after the masterful vilain DIO we get another awesome one .

Thanks again for all your efforts guys, really appreciate it.

Finalplayerryu

• Post More
  • I'm new!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 03:45:00 pm »
Thank you for your efforts. This chapter of JoJo was a blast and very interesting containing everything to a small city.

With this complete i can say it made my solid number 2 in JoJo rankings.

izzuddin96

• Post More
  • I'm new!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 03:25:11 am »
is this the uncensored version

Toni

• Administrator
  • Contributing Member
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 06:19:43 pm »
is this the uncensored version

It isn't. We won't be releasing the uncensored blu-rays for Diamond is Unbreakable until July or August. Not all of the volumes are out in Japan yet, so we want to wait until every episode is available before we release anything.