Author Topic: JJBA Part 1-2 single torrent?  (Read 2385 times)

gabrielkyle

• Post More
  • I'm new!
JJBA Part 1-2 single torrent?
« on: March 31, 2017, 04:00:07 pm »
Hello! I recently stumbled across this site and absolutely love it so far, but one thing has bothered me. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1 and 2 do not have a single torrent for all the files, like Part 3 has, and other than creating problems with seeding, it also creates problems with taking the time to get each individual file and wait for it to download separately instead of all together. I was wondering if you could put it into a single torrent so it would be easier to download for all. Any response would be great!  :)

Toni

• Administrator
  • Contributing Member
Re: JJBA Part 1-2 single torrent?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 12:06:29 am »
Hello! I recently stumbled across this site and absolutely love it so far, but one thing has bothered me. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1 and 2 do not have a single torrent for all the files, like Part 3 has, and other than creating problems with seeding, it also creates problems with taking the time to get each individual file and wait for it to download separately instead of all together. I was wondering if you could put it into a single torrent so it would be easier to download for all. Any response would be great!  :)

Hi gabriellkyle, this question is answered in our FAQ:

Q: Why isn't there a Jojo Part 1/2 batch?
A: Since parts of Part 1 and 2 do not match our current high standards, we've decided not to release a batch unless we rework every episode at a later point in time. You can find an unofficial batch on BakaBT, however. Just keep in mind we were still getting our feet wet and the editing and general quality control aren't nearly as good as in those episodes as they are now.

For some reason BakaBT appears to be down at the moment, so here's a link on Nyaa: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=625398

Edit: Seems that BakaBT is up, but their April Fools joke was to make it seem like they lost their domain. Either way, this Nyaa link should work fine.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:14:47 am by Toni »

gabrielkyle

• Post More
  • I'm new!
Re: JJBA Part 1-2 single torrent?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 05:17:22 pm »
Thank you for responding! Sorry, I completely forgot FAQ's are a thing, haha. And thank you for the link, I'll look into it straightaway. Keep on being great at what you're doing!