Author Topic: DiU Uncencored  (Read 2753 times)

ellienixon

• Post More
  • I'm new!
DiU Uncencored
« on: April 08, 2017, 09:34:39 am »
Hello there :)
Just joined up, downloaded all of the uncensored Stardust Crusaders and I'm absolutely in love, so first off massive thanks from me :D
Just thought I'd ask , since uncensored clips are getting out there now on YouTube, if there was any news on you guys doing a fan sub.
Thanks again and keep up the awesome work :D

Toni

• Administrator
  • Contributing Member
Re: DiU Uncencored
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 12:51:49 pm »
Just joined up, downloaded all of the uncensored Stardust Crusaders and I'm absolutely in love, so first off massive thanks from me :D
Just thought I'd ask , since uncensored clips are getting out there now on YouTube, if there was any news on you guys doing a fan sub.

We do plan on releasing the blu-rays (Which is where the uncensored clips come from). All 39 episodes will be in a batch torrent which should come out in a few months from now. We don't have an exact date, but you can follow us on Twitter for any status updates.

ellienixon

• Post More
  • I'm new!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 01:12:43 pm »

We do plan on releasing the blu-rays (Which is where the uncensored clips come from). All 39 episodes will be in a batch torrent which should come out in a few months from now. We don't have an exact date, but you can follow us on Twitter for any status updates.

Sweet! Thankyou!

VigorousJammer

• Post More
  • I Jam... Vigorously
    • DeviantArt Account
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 02:09:43 pm »
@Toni: How about the Kishibe Rohan OVA?
I know it's only being sent to people who buy all of the BluRays, but if you were somehow able to obtain raws for it, do you have any plans to translate it?
::END OF TRANSMISSION::

Toni

• Administrator
  • Contributing Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 12:15:52 am »
@Toni: How about the Kishibe Rohan OVA?
I know it's only being sent to people who buy all of the BluRays, but if you were somehow able to obtain raws for it, do you have any plans to translate it?

We definitely plan to. We have good sources for these things and should be able to find it with little to no issue shortly after it comes out. It will probably be DVD quality, but we'll still release it regardless. If it makes its way to blu-ray, we'll do a re-release as well.