Author Topic: Update regarding the Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan OVA and the status of the blu-rays  (Read 9631 times)

Madular

• Post More
  • I'm new!
Hope this is the right place to ask.

Has there been any progress made on the blueray release ? If not is there a pack out there with the blueray videos and the somestuffs tv subs ?
It's taking a while because the Some-Stuffs crew are rewriting a large portion of the DiU Blu-ray subs since the subs they did for the TV airing of DiU had to be out quicker, giving them less time to review the overall quality. But yeah, I think it's coming along from what I was shown.

For example in episode 1 of the TV version Jotaro's thoughts were subbed as, "What's with this kid? I came here to take a punch aimed at Gramps, but instead he's apologizing to me?"
In the upcoming Blu-ray release it's going to be re-subbed as, "What's with this kid? I came here expecting to take a punch for Gramps, but now I'm getting an apology?"

I'll miss Josuke saying 'fuck' though. :(
(click to show/hide)

Thx a lot for the reply ! Guess ill wait a little longer and wait for the blue ray, if not now i can always get the tv packs you provided me.

Apple

• Post More
  • I'm new!

Has there been any progress made on the blueray release ? If not is there a pack out there with the blueray videos and the somestuffs tv subs ?
It's taking a while because the Some-Stuffs crew are rewriting a large portion of the DiU Blu-ray subs since the subs they did for the TV airing of DiU had to be out quicker, giving them less time to review the overall quality. But yeah, I think it's coming along from what I was shown.

For example in episode 1 of the TV version Jotaro's thoughts were subbed as, "What's with this kid? I came here to take a punch aimed at Gramps, but instead he's apologizing to me?"
In the upcoming Blu-ray release it's going to be re-subbed as, "What's with this kid? I came here expecting to take a punch for Gramps, but now I'm getting an apology?"

(click to show/hide)

Have  you considered, forcibly, turning your team into immortal vampires to increase productivity?

If so please don't kill me.

Toni

• Administrator
  • Contributing Member

(click to show/hide)

Have  you considered, forcibly, turning your team into immortal vampires to increase productivity?

If so please don't kill me.

Haha, I wish. Progress has been good lately, so I'm hopeful we'll have the batch out before Part 5 eventually airs (Whenever that is).